We don’t train people just to train them. We strategically assess how training contributes to the organization’s mission, values, and bottom line. Organizations invest in training with the expectation of improved business results. We define how training contributes to the organization’s mission and core competencies – what do learners do differently and better that contributes to their personal and business success?
Learning produces performance improvement only when it is transferred and applied to the employees work. We not only focus on the structured learning experience but we complete the experience by including pre-course preparation and post-instruction learning opportunities to ensure that new skills and knowledge are applied.
For training to pay dividends in terms of improved results, we make sure that:
- Each topic is firmly linked to business needs
- Examples and exercises are realistic and relevant to the organization
- Post course follow-though is made available
- Results are documented and the course impact is assessed to ensure that the “investment” (your staff) is producing a good ROI
- Time is provided for learners to link new insights to present skill level and experiences
- Learners practice new skills